What Type of Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide us including:
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Data which you store and use within Design Manager or other hosted apps.
- User feedback, discussions, chats and other interactions on our website and social media sites.
We automatically collect information when you use our website including:
- Information about your system as it interacts with us that we collect through our logs, such as your operating system and browser information.
Cookies and Do Not Track
How We Use Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to you from us and from others that we think may be of interest to you.
- We post customer testimonials and comments on our website and social media sites, which may contain personal information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
More details on protecting your information can be found on Design Manager’s Security web page.
Disclosing Your Information
- if you request or authorize it;
- if the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets);
- if the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.); or
We may share your information with our affiliated companies and they are permitted to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. We may share aggregated information that does not personally identify you with our affiliates and third parties.
Your California Privacy Rights
For California Residents Only. We may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates or third parties, who may use it for their own direct marketing purposes. California residents may opt out of having their information shared in this way by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Your Information and Your Choices
You can update, amend or delete your information at any time by logging onto your account through the Log On page.
You can choose not to receive promotional emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
Links to Other Websites
We may allow third party sites or applications to link to the website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties or the content of linked sites, but we do encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of such parties or websites.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any privacy questions.
Effective Date: [03/21/2019]