We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person. We want you to feel comfortable when using our products and services, that’s why at Design Manager, your right to privacy and security is a primary concern.
What Type of Information We Collect
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Data which you store and use within Design Manager or other hosted apps.
- Information about your system as it interacts with us, such as your operating system and browser information.
- User feedback, discussions, chats and other interactions on our social media sites.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to you.
- Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you; such as, opting out of marketing communications.
- We post customer testimonials and comments on our website and social media sites, which may contain personal information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
More details on protecting your information can be found on Design Manager’s Security web page.
Design Manager, Inc., is committed to ensuring the privacy of your company information in your software and in all other services that we provide. We will continue to review our internal security controls to safeguard your company information as we employ new technology in the future. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any privacy questions.