v522 released 11/7/16 – New Features!
- The Client Returns and Credits Window has been completely redesigned for ease of use.
- The Invoice Listing with Item Detail report now includes an option to show total payments.
- Warnings have been added when entering a cash receipt as a deposit against a proposal with items that have already been invoiced.
- The Delivery/Shipping report has received two new options to show Items that are: Delivered (have a Delivery Date, regardless of other dates) and Delivered and Shipped (have a Delivery Date and a Shipped Quantity).
- A Delivered Date range has been added to the Specification Search.
- The Chart of Accounts report now has an option to exclude closed accounts.
- Inventory Search – now search the entire Stock Item Description for a specific word. When you sort the Inventory Stock Item Glossary by the Description column, you can search the entire Description of all Stock Items for a specific word by typing an * and then the word you are looking for.
- Easier ways to change the Color-coded Status of a Proposal have been added.
- New columns were added for Invoiced, Deposit Applied/Refunded, and Deposit Available on the Proposal and Documents window.
- Added a new password attribute under Purchase Order for the Component – Window Order Status Tab.
- Formatting changes on the PO Receive/Status Window to fix user defined dates, show unit of measure in quantity field and move description and quantity fields.
- Formatting changes to Modern Delivery Ticket header and footer to match other Modern style documents.
- Formatting changes to font of instructions/comments on Modern Project Purchase Order.
- Improved speed of editing a Delivery Ticket with more than 500 items.
- Fixed editing of A/P payment type descriptions in Company Settings.
- Fixed a problem with the back ordered quantity not saving to the Purchase Order Received/Status Window.
- Tagging on New Client Invoice Window fixed for tagging Groups, Partially Invoiced Items, and Time Entry Dates.
- Delivery/Shipping Report fixed to show items that are on a Delivery Ticket even if they are not on a Purchase Order.
- Deactivated the Update button on the Client Invoices- Existing Window for Point of Sale Invoices.