v525 Released 5/9/17 – New Features!
- New Checkbook and Credit Card Reconciliation window.
- Row background color can be changed on reports in Company, Advanced settings and is set to light gray by default.
- New look! The Company Information window has been updated.
- The Passwords tab in the Company Information window has been changed to “Security.”
- Fixed: Sales Tax code title was not changing properly on documents.
- Fixed: Check numbering issue when rejecting a check run.
- Fixed: When starting multiple copies of DM quickly, a ghost title screen window would be displayed.
- Fixed: Importing a time billing spreadsheet can cause a Duplicate Key Error 3022.
- Fixed: Sorting and Searching by Location was not working on the New Invoice window.
- Fixed: The Modern document was not using a full 8 x 1.5 logo size; instead it scaled it down.
- Fixed: Show grids with dark grid-lines and borders if the old office 2010 toolbar theme is selected.
- Fixed: The additional deposit requested verbiage at the bottom of the Modern Proposal format was cut off.
- Fixed: Show Deposit formats for Residential and Commercial Proposals were not showing the Designer signature lines when not suppressed.
- Fixed: When processing a vendor return and credit with the credit card reconciliation open, a new entry would not appear until window is closed and reopened.
- Fixed: The override function to change the quantity during a client return was not recalculating.