v540 Released 1/19/21
DM Online Payments: Stripe Payout Automation
- DM puts new payments/cash receipts/deposits into the DM undeposited funds account, then moves the deposit to the DM checkbook once Stripe actually processes the payout.
- Automated email is now sent to the designer when their client tries to pay via ACH and their Stripe account is not yet set up to allow ACH payments.
- Connect to Stripe added to top menu bar of Account Management Portal.
- Account Management Portal Role Menu updated to include verbiage on how vendors cannot be added if Designer Role is selected
- Fixed: Long Vendor Email caused Inventory PO not to process.