v543 Released 5/13/21
- Web Browser Link Project Purchase Orders, Work Orders and Delivery Tickets
- Creation of and reprint of a PO, WO or Delivery Ticket will no longer have a printer option and will instead go straight to the browser as a PDF for printing and downloading.
- Email will include both the pdf of the PO and the url to open in the browser
- Paid Stamp on client invoices resolved (this pertains to issues with Time invoices, and other rounding issues concerning the paid stamp image file). NOTE: a new text format paid stamp will replace the old image.
- The text of the credit amount shown on the credit invoice window should appear with the amount of the credit.
- Reprinting a POS credit invoice is fixed to select the proper invoice style.
- Capital One bank will, once again, be able to connect via Plaid to make payments; and any future banks (ie: Chase) requiring this new authorization.
- “Penny rounding” error causing payment to not post in Pro Cloud has been fixed.
- Added the designer signature line on residential and commercial proposal with deposits styles.