v545 Released 7/27/21
- The proposal creation workflow now prompts viewing and sharing rather than downloading PDFs.
- Document link and context menus changed to promote portal viewing and sharing.
- Pass through Stripe processing fees to the client by payment method. (Credit Card or ACH)
- A professional email template for Proposals and Invoices that includes document details.
- This new email template will now show the message of the email body prior to sending so you can make changes to wording. (note: this applies to single projects only, not review/send.)
- Toolbar has been updated to hide less used Project Glossaries & Lists.
- Stripe Payment options on the portal show as greyed out with note to contact designer for payment options when only check or CC options are selected; also a best choice pill is on ACH.